Custom Metal Forming & Rolling
As a provider of precision metal fabrication services, at Fabri-Tech we are capable of a wide range of metal forming processes. We operate a number of versatile metal forming and rolling systems that round out our full service offerings. From design and engineering to packaging and shipping, we are a single source solution for metal fabrication.
Rolling and forming are essential metal fabrication processes and have allowed us to successfully serve multiple diverse industries, including agricultural and architectural. Our advanced facility is equipped with Buffalo Rolls that include a 5’ plate roll, as well as horizontal and vertical rolls. The capabilities of these systems are enhanced by special tooling which allows us to form angle, bar, channel, and I-beams.
Our forming capabilities are equally as impressive and include two 12’, 250 ton Accupresses, that accept European style tooling, and a third that is outfitted with an Autogauge C24 system. For larger work, we also operate 16’ 150 and 400-ton presses. These large scale capabilities are also able to achieve tolerances to ±.015” and can process sheet metal up to 192” in length. Our advanced, ISO certified metal forming and rolling services can be used for many diverse applications, including doors, drawers, steel panels, and subsystem enclosures.
We invite you to contact Fabri-Tech today to learn more about our precision metal forming and rolling capabilities, or to inquire after any of our additional services.
Past Project Examples of Our Work
- Custom Fabricated X-Ray Cabinet for the Radiation Shielding Industry
- Fabrication of a Support Frame for the Vacuum Truck Industry
- Fabrication of a Steel Fuel Tank for a Mining Equipment Application
- Fabrication of a Steel Tank Strap for the Vacuum Truck Industry
Precision Metal Forming & Rolling Capabilities
- General Capabilities
- Buffalo Rolls
- 5' Plate Roll
- Horizontal Roll
- Vertical Roll
- (2) 12' 250 Ton Accupress/Euro Tooled
- (1) 12'- 250 Ton Accupress w/ Autogauge C24
- (1) 16'- 150 Ton
- (1) 16'- 400 Ton
- Sheet Metal Products
- Aircraft Assemblies and Components
- Fabrication Process
- From 4'-150 Ton up to 16'-400 Ton
- .5" up to 12'
- Production Volume
- Prototype to High Volume Production
- Gauge Size
- 20 Gauge up to 1/2" plate
- Maximum Sheet Metal Width
- Maximum Sheet Metal Length
- Tolerance (+/-)
- Industry Focus
- Equipment Manufacturing
- Quality Standards
- ISO 9001: 2015
- Value-Added Services
- File Formats
- SolidWorks (SLDPRT,SLDDRW,SLDDRT)